The ultimate Winter sport and high volume footwear insole, the EV Signature footbed provides customizable support and Sole's thickest, ventilated cushioning (3.2mm), not to mention odor control!
Bonus: $1.00 from each pair of these insoles is donated (to Big City Mountaineers).
Recommended for: hiking boots, mountaineering boots, steel toe boots, and high volume running shoes.
- Sole's thickest 3.2mm cushioning layer
- Polygiene permanent active odor control
- Reduced weight with perforation in non-structural
- Increased Airflow with Ventilated Softec cushioning
- Stay dry with Moisture-wicking top sheet
- 35% recycled content
- APMA accepted
Offers a personalized, custom fit and genuine comfort all day long
Great for combat boots, running shoes, cross trainers, hiking boots and work boots
Relieves pain & soreness from flat feet, bunions, back and knee pain, and plantar fasciitis
Three simple steps ensure a perfect fit every time.
STEP 1 - Heat footbeds in oven for 2 minutes at 200F/90C
STEP 2 - Place footbeds flat in footwear
STEP 3 - Step into the footwear and stand straight with feet shoulder width apart for 2 minutes
SOLE Ultra SOFTEC is designed for footwear with removable insoles. Made for applications where shock protection is critical, the SOLE Ultra SOFTEC footbed comes with 3.2mm of our proprietary cushioning material (SOFTEC). SOLE Ultra SOFTEC also provides excellent support and a heat moldable, custom fit.
- Heat moldable, custom fit and genuine comfort and support all day long.
- Great for running shoes, cross trainers, hiking boots and work boots.
- Relieves pain & soreness from flat feet, bunions, back and knee pain, and plantar fasciitis.
Sizes currently available are located in the pull-down menu.