The Powerstep line is the gold standard in ready-to-wear orthotics. The unique designs created by Dr. Les Appel are proven to be effective for most people who currently have heel and arch pain, or those who want to prevent it. The Powerstep family of products is used by people from all walks of life: runners and athletes, construction workers and doctors, food service workers and nurses, and everything in between. If you want to relieve foot pain and prevent it altogether, then Powerstep orthotics are the way to go.
Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx takes it to a new level of pain relief and prevention for overpronators. Our exclusive Heel Secure Comfort System now offers a deeper heel cup with a very slightly angled exterior heel platform and a firmer shell for greater control, and to help further correct foot alignment. It still has all the features you love about the Pinnacle including double-layer cushioning featuring Hypurcel, prescription quality support structure, and an anti-bacterial top cover.
Features & Benefits of Powerstep Pinnacle Maxx Men’s / Women’s Full Length Insoles:
- Material Content: polyester sockliner, polypropylene shell, polyethylene foam, Hypurcel foam.
- Micro-thin, enlarged heel platform helps stabilize and protect the heel on impact.
- Deep heel cradle provides motion control to minimize overpronation (foot rolls inward).
- Strong foot support shell firmly holds the foot in place while remaining flexible and comfortable.
- Double-layer cushioning made of Hypurcel and EVA enhances heel-to-toe comfort.
- Sanitiz fabric cover helps reduce slippage and heat build-up, so feet stay dry.
- Made in USA