Developed by a team of podiatrists and pedorthists, Aetrex Low Arch Orthotics are designed to comfort, support and balance low arch feet. These extraordinary orthotics provide unmatched cushioning and shock absorption while reducing pronation and preventing injuries. Features Aetrex's innovative CS3 Gel System which strategically places different gels to provide maximum comfort and stability in your arch type. Aetrex Low Arch Orthotics have a CopperGuard top cover made from advanced Cupron fibers to keep your feet healthy and clean. Cupron has been scientifically tested and clinically proven to help prevent bacteria and fungi that cause odor.
- Innovative CS3 Gel System that strategically places different gels based on your arch type.
- CopperGuard Cover with advanced Cupron Fibers helps to prevent bacteria and odor.
- Hi-tech Cobra Support System provides optimal stability and balance for your arch type.
- Soft Green Gel absorbs shock forces and cushions your heel.
- Deep heel cup prevents pronation and provides rear foot control.