With help from Northwest Podiatric Laboratory, Superfeet has engineered their sandal with the same proven biomechanical principles of podiatric medicine as their premium insoles. Their new Superfeet Premium Sandals feature an orthotic device that is encapsulated right under the top layer to cradle and support the foot as intimately as possible.
The founders of Superfeet, Dr.’s Dennis N. Brown D.Sc. (Hon.) and Christopher E. Smith D.P.M., have over 35 patents to their credit. The shape and design of every Superfeet insole, and now sandal, is the result of their 40+ years of experience and knowledge from working on over one million pairs of feet.
"Our goal was to create a sandal design that solved the issues consumers have had issues with for years. Our innovation is evident in the minimalist strap design and materials, and in the construction of the internal core of the sandal."
Superfeet Premium Sandals offer the latest in technology
as well as the best in fit, function and comfort.
- Ultra-light, asymmetric straps incorporate BallSpanTM technology for lightweight durability and a slight spring-back.
- Seamless strap construction provides frictionless comfort against the skin.
- Deep heel cup cradles the heel’s natural fat pad to optimize shock absorption.
- Rebound high impact foam top layer increases shock absorption and energy transfer.
- Built-in orthotic helps ensure 100% proprioceptive contact under the full length of the foot.
- Encapsulating Stabilizer System (ESS). The combination of the integrated orthotic, a sophisticated stabilizing and shock absorbing system and their anatomically designed StabilityKey in the outsole have been biomechanically engineered to allow for 1) progressive pronation control 2) enhanced natural shock absorption, and 3) a smoother transition from heel strike right into the propulsion phase at toe-off.
- EcoPure midsole, top layer and outsole biodegrade almost 50 times faster than regular sandal components when they hit the landfill.
- High-friction rubber outsole helps increase traction on slick surfaces and create more bite on uneven or loose terrain.
- Agion antimicrobial technology adds continuous cleanliness to their Premium Sandals creating a clean, comfortable combination.
The SUPERFEET FLP is equipped with an authentic built-in orthotic to contour your natural footstep and provide maximum ground contact, resulting in a confident feeling of balance and control.
Its podiatrist-designed internal core offers proper biomechanical support combined with advanced shock absorption and torsional rigidity. The forefoot flex groove ensures precision gait function and the strap technology helps hug the foot and reduce hot spots.
The break-in period:
The tendons and muscles of your feet may need time to adjust to their properly supported position. We suggest taking a conservative break-in approach.
30 Day comfort guarantee:
You have nothing to lose but your sore feet. If you are not satisfied with your new sandals, return them within 30 days to your place of purchase for a credit or refund.