Looking for something a little different? Try out a pair of Sanuk LumberJack sandals. These are the famous Sanuk sandal shoes and in fact, this particular pair is geared toward the coming winter season. The inside of the shoe is lined with a layer of fur to keep your feet comfortable and warm this winter. The Lumberjack features a red and black plaid design, warm fuzzy inside and a flexible sole that allows your feet to move and bend freely, just as they would if you were walking barefoot except with the benefit of having a protective shoe covering.
- How can Back, Knee, and Hip Pain be a Foot Problem?
- Flat Footed? Insoles can help!
- Women's Work: Are Your Shoes Slowing You Down?
- Are Orthotic Shoes and Insoles Truly Necessary?
- Best Foot Care Apps
- What are Custom Foot Orthotics?
- Living with an Ingrown Toenail
- What a Treat: Yoga for Feet!
- Best Insoles for Lower Back Pain
- Sanuk Review- The Women's Yoga Mat Sandal
Posted by Nicole on 9/9/2010